Fruit by the Foot™ Berry Tie-Dye
Unwrap a foot-long of delicious fun with Fruit by the Foot Fruit Snacks. Each tasty fruit strip packs a whole lot of berry tie-dye flavor and is rolled into a coil to create an exciting treat for the whole family. These gluten-free treats contain no artificial flavors and are a good source of vitamin C, so you can feel good about packing them in a school lunch or eating them as an after-school snack. Individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience, Fruit by the Foot Fruit Snacks are sure to be a hit.
- NATURALLY FLAVORED: Fruit-flavored, gummy treats made with no artificial flavors for a delicious gelatin free snack.
- WHOLESOME: Contains a good source of Vitamin C for a sweet snack you can feel great about.
- SNACKS FOR KIDS: With foot long rolls of wild flavors and colors, the possibilities for fun are endless.
- ON-THE-GO SNACK: 80 calories per roll, these individual snacks are the perfect addition to any day out.
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
SUGAR, MALTODEXTRIN, CORN SYRUP, PEAR PUREE CONCENTRATE, PALM OIL. CONTAINS 2 % OR LESS OF: CARRAGEENAN, CITRIC ACID, MONOGLYCERIDES, SODIUM CITRATE, ACETYLATED MONOGLYCERIDES, MALIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), LOCUST BEAN GUM, POTASSIUM CITRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, COLOR (RED 40, BLUE 1).
|Nutrient Name||As Packaged|
|% Daily Value **|
|Total Fat||1g 2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5g 3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17g 6%|
|Incl. Added Sugars||9g 17%|
|Vitamin C||9mg 10%|
|* Not a significant source of Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron, and Potassium|
|** The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.