Fruit by the Foot™ Berry Tie-Dye
When you need a tasty snack for kids of all ages, choose the juicy goodness of Fruit by the Foot Berry Tie-Dye. Unwrap delicious fun with these delicious fruit flavored snacks. With wild flavors and colors, the possibilities for fun are endless. You've finally found the perfect after-school snack that's a win for you and your kids. Packaged for on-the-go convenience, Fruit by the Foot Fruit Flavored snacks are the perfect addition to your pantry and grocery routine and a snack every member of the family will love. These tasty treats are made without gluten and gelatin. Pack contains four fruit flavored snack pouches in total.
- FRUIT FLAVORED SNACKS: Unwrap delicious fun with Fruit by the Foot; Each tasty fruit flavored sheets strip packs a whole lot of berry tie-dye flavor and is rolled into a coil to create an exciting treat for the whole family
- FUN KIDS SNACK: These packaged snack bags are the perfect treat to include in a packed school lunch box
- GLUTEN FREE: Tasty treats made without gluten for snacks you can feel great about
- ON-THE-GO SNACK: These fruit flavored sheets strips are the perfect addition to your pantry and a snack every member of the family will love
- CONTAINS: 0.75 oz, four ct
Ingredients: Sugar, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Pear Puree Concentrate, Palm Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Monoglycerides, Sodium Citrate, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Malic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Color (red 40, blue 1).
Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens
Serving size: 1 roll (21g)
Amount per serving (Calories as packaged): 80
|Food component / Nutrient||Amount, As Packaged||% Daily Value*, As Packaged|
|Trans Fat||0g||% Daily Value not available|
|Total Sugars||10g||% Daily Value not available|
|Incl. Added Sugars||9g||17%|
|Protein||0g||% Daily Value not available|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.